Who said date nights couldn’t continue in quarantine!
Here are some at-home date night ideas to keep things interesting as you do your part to flatten the curve!
- Netflix & Chill – I mean we have to start here, right! Pick a series, make fun snacks, and binge a new show! We’ve been hooked on Tiger King, Ozark, The Good Place, Stranger Things, Parks and Recreation (again), and Little Fires Everywhere.
- Order In – Date night at home while supporting local small businesses sounds like the best of both worlds to me! There are LOTS of options!! Check out Butera’s Craft Beer and Craft Pizza, Belsito’s, Juicy Burger Bar, The Now Pizzeria, Elm Street Bakery, Bar Bill. Play your favorite album, light candles, enjoy dinner and make it fun!
- Take a virtual trip around the world – Ride rides at Disney World, Check out this cool tour of the Eiffel Tower, Explore Stonehenge, or hike the Grand Canyon.
- At home beer (or kombucha) tasting! Supporting your local brewery has never been easier!! So many awesome breweries are offering curbside pickup here in Buffalo, NY, like Community Brew Works, Thin Man Brewery, Resurgence, 42 North Brewery. And don’t forget about Kombucha from Bootleg Bucha!
- Movie Night – At this point, pretty much overnight is movie night, right!! Any reason to eat popcorn, I’m here for it!! HBO Now is offering a bunch of free content right now. And Netflix and Hulu have lots of options. Have you seen Coffee & Kareem on Netflix? Hilarious!
- Take a virtual art class on MuseJar’s Website. Musejar is a really awesome local art store based out of East Aurora. The owner Vanessa is amazing (are you following her on IG? You should!). She is releasing online art classes that would be really fun to do as a couple.
- Have a brunch (to-go) date! Support local businesses like Blue Eye Baker in East Aurora. They have the most amazing breakfast sandwiches on fresh cresants. THE BEST! And lots of other great options. Or if you’re in the city, Root and Bloom is offering a brunch box to go.
- How about game night? Just the two of you, a bottle of wine, and a board game. Or make it a double date and play Cards Against Humanity online.
- If you are anything like Jason and I, then you are missing seeing live music! Until we’re able to be out in the world again together, check out the many artists who are hosting live streams on FB & IG. Live from the Living Room Lounge and Music Never Stopped.
- Get outside!! We’ve been spending a lot of time in our yard and working on our garden. It’s the perfect time to hang up the hammock and snuggle!