As a portrait photographer, my goal is to photography your family in a relaxed, genuine, and fun way. My goal as a photographer is to provide you with an amazing experience while creating images that truly reflect your family and this season of your life. I have been photographing families for nine years, and it makes me so happy to be able to document such important years in a family’s life.
I want the photos that I take of your family to be really representative of who you all are. No stress over the perfect outfits (I can help with this), or trying to get all your kids to smile at the camera at the same time (I’m good at this too!!). I will guide you through your session so that I can capture movement, emotion, connections and details. These are the moments that take place in your everyday life, and these are the things you’ll want to have pictures of. Of course you’ll get ‘smile at the camera’ photos as well, but the images that are my favorites are the ones that show real connections, and details. Portrait sessions take place on-location in a laid back and fun way. My portrait sessions take place in the early evening when the light is the best, and last about 45-60 minutes.
Here are some examples of some beautiful locations that I frequent. Let’s explore!!
Chestnut Ridge – Orchard Park, NY
West Falls Park – West Falls, NY
Woodlawn Beach – Lakeview, NY
Knox Farm State Park – East Aurora, NY
Cobblestone District & Canalside – Buffalo, NY
City Hall – Buffalo, NY
Delaware Park / Albright Knox – Buffalo, NY
What to wear:
Try not to stress to much about your outfits, wear clothing that feels authentic to who you are. Here are some tips to help you plan:
- Avoid clothing with graphics or large logos as they can distract from your face, and that’s what we want to see!
- Colors tend to photograph best, so try to avoid solid black or solid white.
- Choose a color palate. The goal is to coordinate your outfits, without looking too matchy.
- Mix & match patterns and textures, as well as layers and accessories (such as jewelry, scarfs, sweaters) to add visual interest!
- By wearing layers you are able to get different looks in your images without a full outfit change!
Click HERE to view my Pinterest board with outfit inspiration. Feel free to reach out to me with questions regarding outfit ideas!
- Pay the session fee to reserve your date. You can view my current availability, and reserve a date >> HERE.
- Fill out the session agreement >> HERE
All inclusive digital package includes..
- On-location portrait session (around 60 minutes)
- Session planning guide with location and outfit insp
- Professionally edited gallery of photos (75+ images)
- Online viewing and ordering gallery
- Digital download of hi-resolution images
The session fee $200 is due to reserve your date. The final payment $350 is due via cash or check at your session.