What To Wear
Clothing can make or break a photo, so it’s important to take the time and choose outfits that will make you look your best! This doesn’t mean you need to shop for something new, but try to find something that you feel good in. Here are some general guidelines to help you plan:
- Avoid clothing with graphics or large logos as they can distract from your face, and that’s what we want to see!
- Colors tend to photograph best, so try to avoid solid black or solid white.
- If you’ll have multiple people in your photos, choose a color scheme, like coral and blues for example, and have each person wear a little of one of the colors so that your outfits blend without looking too matchy.
- Mix & match patterns and textures. Layers and accessories add visual interest!
- By wearing layers you are able to get different looks in your images without a full outfit change!